Sunday, February 17, 2008

The Lord's Agenda

The Lord is your help, but you are to be about His Work. The Almighty God will not facilitate your heart's plans unless your heart is aligned with His. "My food...is to do the will of him who sent me and to finish his work" (John 4:37). God is indeed with you. Only stay open to Him and do not fix in your mind an agenda of your own.

Don’t press forward in the strength of your own determination to make for yourself a good reputation. You sometimes plunge forward in an attempt to right what is wrong. Fall back into the Lord’s arms. He has worked in memories, in hearts, and in minds. He has vindicated you. He is vindicating you now. He will vindicate you.

All those who have accepted Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior are chosen by God. You are being raised up to fulfill the purposes for which He created you.

…what is due me is in the Lord’s hand, and my reward is with my God. Isaiah 49:4

No comments: